Chapters

Short stories, Serials, prose,

My Photo
Name:
Location: madison, WISCONSIN, United States

Finally can call myself a writer, that is almost all i do now. Can't wait to call myself an Author

Friday, November 25, 2005

Recovered Memories

Sitting on my bedroom floor thinking about my teenage years, now long lost to me. more so than just in the past, now the memories themselves were fading. the colors and urges of my experiences were being leaced away by the new practicality of my "more adult mind". All the drama and fire I felt makes no sense to me now. I can imagine why i felt that way then, blaming a lot to hormones and lack of experience. I was figting with my longtime girlfriend bac then. We weren't fighting over me going to a strip club, we were'nt fighting over how cheap and empty that made her feel. We were fighting over the insensitive things I had said to her while we were fighting about the strip club. We had been fighting for hours, I had made the mistake of trying to apologise in the beginning and had spoiled her fight, so she had started dredging up the actual words I had used in our arguments. I was getting fed up, the angriest I had ever been with her that I could recall at the time. I stormed from my bedroom in my friends basement, to the living room. then the kitchen, back to the bedroom. After 2 hours I ended up locked in the bathroom with her screaming like a deranged harpie outside the door. I was almost praying for someone to come home, but it was pretty early in the afternoon. I decided to take a shower, to show her I was ignoring her, and to drown out her screams and curses. I was in the shower when she finally popped the lock on the bathroom door. Shrieking triumphantly she stormed the bathroom I saw her hands swing around as she illustrated her point, without thinking I lunged out of the bathtub and swung an arm around her waist. I pulled her into the shower directly under the faucet. If this had been a movie she would have immedietley burst into laughter, alls well and all that. Unfortunately it wasn't a movie and it only made things worse. I don't recall how this ended..